Welder - Estimator
Euclid, OH 44132
A construction company is seeking an experienced Welder/Estimator to work a full-time position from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Compile tracking to estimate jobs
- Fabricate metal products
- Braze, Arc, Mig, and Tig Weld
- Operate band saws, burning machines, brake and drill presses, grinders, shears, cutting torches, and plasma cutters
- Operate cranes and forklifts
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Must have previous Welding, Fabrication, and Estimating experience
- Must have Welding Certifications
- Must be able to operate machines
- Must have the ability to operate cranes and forklifts
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.