Waterproofing Labor – 12 Needed
Macedonia, OH 44056
A restoration company is seeking individuals to work on residential waterproofing jobs. You will report to the main office each morning and ride with a Supervisor to a specific location. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 4 or 4:30 p.m.
- Unload material and equipment
- Operate power drills and cement chippers
- Carry buckets of cement, gravel, sealant, and dig with shovels
- Apply sealant and clean-up debris
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must be physically fit with the ability to carry and operate equipment
- Basic waterproof knowledge is a plus
- Must be safety conscious and a team player
- Must be comfortable working in all types of weather year round
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits, commission, and promote within the company when hired permanently.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-468-4469 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.