Warehouse Support Technician
Westlake, OH 44145
A supply company is seeking a Warehouse Support Technician who will be responsible for shipping, receiving, purchase orders, and keeping the warehouse stocked and organized. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Fill customer orders and package materials for shipping
- Verify and keep records of incoming and outgoing shipments
- Identify damage, loss, or surplus of materials
- Load and unload trucks when needed
- Maintain stock according to company standards
- Lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 1 to 2 years previous warehouse experience
- Forklift Certification is a plus
- Must have strong communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Must be able to read and write English, follow instructions, and use simple math
- Must have the ability to take initiative, be thorough, and computer literate
- Must be able to lift or move up to about 50 pounds, must wear safety shoes or boots, and safety glasses
- Must have a valid driver’s license, a good driving record, and dependable transportation
Only candidates that can pass a drug screen and background check will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.