Westlake, OH 44145
A family owned business is seeking a Service Coordinator to assist in their growing service department. You will work 40 hours during the fall and early winter and a minimum of 30 hours in the spring and summer months.
- Make phone calls to inform customers of service program
- Respond to customer calls and inquiries regarding service
- Schedule initial appointment and follow-up on service calls as needed
- Order parts and track inventory
- Collect customer payments
- Track technician appointments and compensation
- Follow-up on customer satisfaction survey
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma
- Must be familiar with Google Calendar, proficient with Windows, and QuickBooks experience is preferred
- Must have excellent organizational, communication, multi-tasking, and listening skills
- Must have an articulate phone presence
- Must be detail-oriented, have critical thinking skills, professional judgement, and be a team player
- Must have a professional and friendly demeanor
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. Any candidate that has car parts ordering or HVAC/appliance service background would be a plus.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.