Sales/Order Entry Clerk
Columbia Station, OH 44028
A manufacturing company is seeking a Sales/Order Entry Clerk to ensure that purchase orders and invoices are entered and sent correctly and provide additional support as required within the sales department. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Build and maintain customer and part specification information in the ERP Computer System
- Enter purchase orders and review for accuracy
- Insure that all invoices go to the correct bill to address of customers
- Monitor and input required information into customer portals
- Distribute interoffice mail and correspondence
- Answer, screen, and forward telephone call as required
- Understand and follow all company policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as requested
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have proven sales ability experience
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office as well as having accurate data entry skills
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task and prioritize
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.