Sales Coordinator – Shipping Administrator
Brook Park, OH 44142
A manufacturing company is seeking a Sales Coordinator – Shipping Administrator who will support customer service, sales, and shipping. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Answer customer and account manager inquiries concerning order placement, product availability, shipment status, expediting, and pricing
- Enter and maintain sales orders, invoices, and credit/rebill information into computer system
- Coordinate with Production, Shipping, and other areas of operation regarding customer expectations, delivery, and service matters
- Contact key individuals inside and outside the company to obtain or relay important information on customer service issues
- Coordinate efforts between outside sales force, manufacturing, logistics, and purchasing
- Handle all departmental expedite freight requirements
- Minimum Associate Degree in business or course of study directly relevant to job requirements is required
- Must have 3 to 5 years of inside sales support and logistics experience
- Background in manufacturing, production scheduling, inventory, and purchasing is a plus
- Must have strong computer skills. JDE System experience is a plus
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customer who are located world-wide
- Must have effective written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to pay attention to detail, work under stress and deadlines, multi-task and manage multiple priorities
- Must be able to solve problems and respond to conflict
This company offers competitive salary and benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.