Rubber Press Operator
Aurora, OH 44202
A manufacturing company has a position available for a Rubber Press Operator. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Install tooling and operate Rubber Compression Molding Press Machines
- Set press operation conditions and load rubber raw material into press per established procedures
- Remove and inspect molded parts at completion of cycle
- Assist in maintenance of equipment, tools, and facility
- Visually scan parts for quality defects
- Read shop orders and visual aid instructions
- Communicate any and all problems or recommendations on a daily basis
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a minimum of one year prior manufacturing experience
- Must have prior assembly and machine operation experience
- Prior rubber molding experience is preferred
- Must be capable of following shop order and visual aid instructions
- The ability to stand on your feet all day is required
- Must be high-energy, results oriented, and have an eye for detail
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.