Retail Clerk Warehouse Worker
Cleveland, OH 44113
A supply company is seeking an individual to work in the retail store. You will be working the cash register, utilizing computers, and measuring, cutting, and splicing rope. You will work Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Upon permanent hire, you will be required to work 1 rotating Saturday each month.
- Greet customers on sales floor
- Determine make, type, and quantity of merchandise required
- Display merchandise, clean shelves, counters, or tables
- Sell products to individuals in the store or showroom
- Suggest sections that meets customer needs
- Emphasize selling points such as quality and utility of item desired
- Obtain or receive merchandise totals, accept payment, and make change for customer
- Wrap or bag customer’s merchandise
- Take inventory of stock
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must know your way around a computer
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- The ability to compute rate ratio, percent, and draw and interpret graphs is required
- Must be able to measure, cut, and splice rope
- Must be safety-conscious
- Must be reliable
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.