Quality Assurance Associate
Brook Park, OH 44142
A manufacturing company is seeking a Quality Assurance Associate to coordinate and maintain the day-to-day activities of the Quality Assurance Lab and to evaluate raw materials, ingredients, processing operations, and finished products to ensure compliance with all company safety, quality, and legal standards. Work hours are from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Conduct detailed examination of all incoming raw materials, ingredients, packaging, and finished products
- Determine wholesomeness, product identity, and physical characteristics
- Conduct detailed audits of processing operations and good manufacturing practices
- Coordinate corrective actions with management
- Maintain the structure and content of QA related logs, registers, and QC work instructions
- Maintain complete records of all QA related audits and inspections
- Interface with regulatory personnel in prevention of defective product
- Coordinate QA Technical training
- Must have previous experience working in a lab environment
- Must be familiar with general calibration of lab equipment
- Experience in a dry food operation is preferred
- Must have an eye for detail
- Must be able to maintain logs, registers, audits, and inspection reports accurately and within time line.
- Must have the ability to follow all Company safety, quality, and legal standards
Only candidates that can pass a drug screen and background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.