Prep Cook – 2 needed – Third Shift
Brunswick, OH 44212
A medical facility is seeking Prep Cooks to prepare food in accordance with prescribed resident diet specifications, menus, facility procedures, and dietary and sanitary regulations. These are third shift positions working 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Prepare and serve food and meals; follow planned menus, diet plans, recipes, portion, temperature control procedures, and facility policies
- Direct and assist in cleaning and sanitizing work areas, floors, equipment, dishes, and utensils
- Check all trays for menu and diet references and accuracy
- Ensure proper storage of food and supplies
- Adhere to precautions and sanitary, safety, and infection control policies and procedures
- Assist in directing activities to employees
- Review menus prior to preparation of food
- Review and process diet changes and ensure menus are maintained and followed in accordance with established procedures
- Coordinate dietary services with other departments
- Must have the ability to read, write, and follow oral and written directions
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents and families and work cooperatively with others
- Must meet all local health regulations and pass all requirements
- Knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local regulations, policies, and sanitary regulations and laws is needed
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.