Brecksville, OH 44141
A manufacturing company has an immediate opportunity available for a Material Coordinator who will be responsible for assigned processes related to the receipt of material and shipment of finished goods. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Ensure the safe and efficient loading and unloading of trucks and the operation of power operated equipment to move materials
- Receive materials and shipment of finished products
- Ensure correct receipt of shipment of materials and complete all required documentation
- Verify identifying information, counts, weights, and/or measures of incoming and outgoing shipments for accurate processing of bills of lading and invoices
- Examine the quality of incoming shipments, reject damaged items, record, and report shortages and discrepancies
- Accurately pick, pack, label, and prepare customer orders for shipments
- Maintain pallet inventory for incoming and outgoing shipments
- Engage with various vendors and contact freight couriers to schedule pick-ups and deliveries
- Identify, report, and implement opportunities for continuous improvement
- Follow all health and safety standards processes, practices, and instructions
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have at least 2 years of relevant warehouse/manufacturing experience
- Forklift and crane experience is preferred; the ability to become certified within 30 days is required
- Basic math and computer skills is required
- Must be able to read and understand written and verbal instructions
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy of orders and documentation is needed
- Must have the ability to lift up to 35 pounds and bend, stretch, and stand for extended periods of time
- Must have finger dexterity for manipulating small parts
- Must be able to respond to change and problems
- Must have the ability to work in a team environment, build partnerships, work collaboratively with others, demonstrate positive contributions, and support teams members to complete assignments on time
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.