Masonry - Cement Production Line Worker - Immediate Openings
Thompson, OH 44086
A manufacturing and supply company is seeking individuals who will be working the cement production line outdoors, setting-up forms that are 300 feet long. Work hour are Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Set-up forms, pour, and finish concrete for curing overnight
- Once concrete is cured, you will strip the forms from the concrete, utilizing various tools and equipment
- Once this process is complete, you will start all over again
- Stripping the cured concrete is done early in the morning; late morning or afternoon is when you set-up and pour the next form so it can set for the night
- Must be able to use a hammer and scrapper
- Must be able to push, pull, and constantly clean-up to alleviate safety hazards
- Must be safety conscious
- Must have steel toed boots
- Must be comfortable working on a high-paced production assembly line setting
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.