Bedford, OH 44146
A manufacturing company has a full-time, long-term opportunity for a Maintenance Technician/Mechanic. This will be a second or third shift position with overtime including most Saturdays.
- Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment
- Complete preventative maintenance on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines
- Perform repair of industrial, electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical systems
- Read and interpret diagrams, sketches, and specifications
- Mig and/or Arc welding and fabrication experience is a plus
- Must have basic knowledge of industrial, electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical systems
- Must be able to perform preventative maintenance on equipment
- Must have the ability to follow and read diagrams, sketches, manuals, instructions, and specifications
- Previous Mig or Arc Welding and Fabrication experience is preferred
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision
- Must have a strong work ethic, a willingness to learn, and be able to pay a high attention to detail
- Must be a good record-keeper for logs and system readings
- Will be trained in the operation of both LP and electric forklifts and articulated man lifts if not yet certified
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.