Euclid, OH 44117
A manufacturing company is seeking a Maintenance Mechanic to join their team. You will need to be shift flexible for this position.
- Review preventative maintenance schedule and perform required service
- Communicate with operators for troubleshooting, repairing, and testing the equipment
- Use hand and power tools, forklift, mini excavators, skid steers, and ladders
- Complete, sign, and submit work hours, and complete safety checklist
- Complete order list of equipment and supplies to be ordered
- Review new equipment standard issues
- Follow lock-out, tag-out procedures
- Repair machines as needed
- Attend annual RCRA training and other training as needed
- Take out trash and clan up debris around the plant as necessary
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have prior experience in a manufacturing environment
- General knowledge of trades with 1 to 2 years’ experience in each
- Must be proficient using hand and power tools, forklifts, and mini excavators
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot plant equipment
- Must have good interpersonal and follow-up skills
- Must not be afraid of heights
- Must have steel toed boots, safety glasses, and PPE specific to areas
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.