Logistics Inventory Supervisor
Solon, OH 44139
A manufacturing company is seeking an Inventory Supervisor who will be responsible for shipping, receiving, stockroom activities, material movement, and accuracy throughout all phases of the manufacturing process. This is a first shift position working Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. or 5:30 p.m.
- Provide leadership and supervision of the materials associated in the stock room
- Process work orders, shippers, and receivers using computer system
- Track status of work orders and shortages
- Track and maintain product assembly serial numbers
- Verify and maintain a variety of records
- Ensure compliance with the U.S. Export Administration Regulations Guide and the Export Commodity Classifications Schedule B Guide
- Keep updated on export regulations, how they apply, and any ongoing changes in regards to export controls
- Source trucking and freight companies, negotiate pricing, and schedule deliveries
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have an Associate’s Degree I Business or 4 years general manufacturing experience
- Must have 3 to 5 years of import/export experience and working knowledge of government regulations
- Must have 2 years leadership/supervisory experience or equivalent training
- Must have AES experience
- Must be familiar with exporting goods, customer regulations, ad requirements
- Tow Motor Certification is needed
- Must have computer literate
- Must have strong communication, organizational, time management, and planning skills
- Must be detail-oriented, safety-conscious, and able to motivate and coach associates
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced changing environment
- Must have the ability to follow all rules, procedures, and regulations
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a drug screen and background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.