Laundry Attendant - 5 Needed
Brunswick, OH 44212
A medical facility has openings available for Laundry Attendants to perform a full range of routine laundry activities in order to maintain fresh linen supply and care of residents’ personal clothing. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.; however, the client is open to full or part-time.
- Secure soiled linen hampers and soiled personal clothing from designated areas and transport to laundry in covered containers
- Sort linens and clothing to be washed
- Wash at proper temperature using designated amount of detergent
- Dry and fold linens and clothing to be returned to supply area and residents’ rooms and return to appropriate area or room
- Handle garments according to sanitary conditions
- Maintain all hampers and carts in clean sanitary condition
- Leave machines clean and dry at the end of each shift
- Keep laundry areas clean including floors, walls, and equipment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Completion of elementary education level is preferred
- Must be able to read, write, and follow oral and written directions
- Must be in good heavy with the ability to talk, stand, bend, and lift moderate to heavy items for most of the day
- Must be mature and emotionally stable
- Must be willing to perform routine, repetitive tasks on a continuous basis
- Must exercise good judgement in handling garments
- Must be willing to work cooperatively with other staff members
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.