Lab Technician – 2 needed
Ashtabula, OH 44004
A chemical company is seeking Lab Technicians who will ensue released products is in accordance with customer specifications, as well as, assisting the environmental department with requirements as necessary. You will work Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Conduct routine chemical analysis on products
- Process samples utilizing wet chemistry, instrumental methods, and fume hoods
- Certify and release product in accordance with customer requirements
- Perform maintenance and maintain upkeep of laboratory and instruments
- Troubleshoot test procedures or instruments when problems arise
- Assist in other departments when needed
- Must have a working knowledge of chemistry
- Must be able to utilize basic units of laboratory measurements
- Must perform mathematical calculations
- Must be comfortable working with hazardous chemicals
- Must be organized and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team environment are required
- Must be familiar with Word, Excel, and an established SOP System.
- Experience with analytical instrumentation or Access Software is desired
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.