Brunswick, OH 44212
A manufacturing company has a full-time position available for an Inventory Analyst. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 a.m.
- Enter data quantities of parts issued and transferred into database
- Troubleshoot quantity discrepancies with manufacturing
- Research and investigate discrepancies related to physical inventory
- Resolve such issues using problem-solving and continual improvement methods
- Handle yearly physical inventory process and schedule, prepare, and perform all relate activities
- Regular preparation and maintenance of records and files
- Communicate with Plant Managers regarding inventory related issues and performance
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Perform other related tasks as assigned
- Must have prior Inventory Analyst experience
- Must be computer literate with accurate data entry skills
- Excellent organizational, communication, and multi-tasking skills are required
- Must have the ability to adapt to changes and resolve issues without delay
- Must be able to perform under pressure to meet deadlines or deliveries
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills are needed
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.