Housekeepers - 5 needed
Brunswick, OH 44212
A medical facility has openings available for Housekeepers to clean rooms and other interior and exterior facility areas. Hours for these positions are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Vacuum, wipe, mop, and polish rooms, offices, and common areas
- Ensure residents’ rooms are safe, comfortable, and maintained and residents’ personal items are safeguarded
- Clean up spills, soiled areas, and other conditions as observed
- Ensure equipment and work areas are safe
- Maintain strict adherence to procedures regarding cleaners or hazardous materials or objects
- Make sure equipment and supplies are properly stored
- Maintain precautions, fire, safety, and sanitation practices and procedures are being followed
- Promptly report any hazardous conditions and equipment, incidents, or accidents
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have the ability to read, write, and follow oral and written directions
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents and families and work cooperatively with others
- Must meet all local health regulations and pass all requirements
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.