Grinding Operator 4 needed - Second/Third Shift
Wadsworth, OH 44281
A manufacturing company is seeking individuals to operate Grinding Machines in order to manufacture quality parts. Two people will train on first shift and the other two will train on third shift. Shifts are long and a typical work schedule is 2 days on, 2 days off, etc. There are openings on both second and third shifts.
- Operate Grinding Machines
- Use hand tools
- Read and understand blueprints and calipers
- Fill out quality forms, daily inspection forms, etc.
- Perform other duties as needed
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Must have previous experience operating Grinding Machines
- Must have the ability to understand machine controls
- Must be able to use hand tools
- Must have the ability to read blueprints and calipers
This company offers benefits upon permanent hire and is looking for candidates that want to grow with the company.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.