Fabrication Operator - 3 needed
Cleveland, OH 44103
A large supply company is seeking Fabricator Operators to fabricate sheet metal parts 14 gauge to ¼” thick from aluminum, sheet, and stainless steel. There are openings on both first and second shifts.
- Select and run programs from the file system
- Change Plasma table consumables to match material requirements
- Clean edges of cut material with angle grinder
- Change tooling and set-up to bend sheet metal within tight tolerances
- Set-up and form cylinders using 3-Roll Pinch Roller and parts using 4-Roll Pinch Roller
- Select and modify programs on a controller
- Measure parts and compare them to the requirements in the specifications
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have previous experience fabricating metal parts from aluminum, steel, and stainless steel
- Must have a strong mechanical aptitude
- Must be competent using measuring tools, reading blueprints and specifications, and working with Windows Operating System
- Knowledge of press brakes, plate rollers, and plasma tables is a plus
- Must be able to consistently lift 50 pounds and stand all shift
- Must be detail-oriented, have the ability to work as part of a team, and willing to work overtime when needed
- Must have a strong work ethic with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.