Escrow Funding Specialist
Independence, OH 44131
A title agency is seeking an Escrow Funding Specialist for a full-time opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.; however some overtime may be required.
- Receive incoming funds via wire transfer and checks and post to appropriate files
- Balance files with lenders, borrowers, and sellers
- Provide funding instruction to close partners
- Cut checks and send funds via wire transfer
- Review closing documents for completion and accuracy
- Work with county recorder’s offices for recording of documents
- Maintain and update funds on hold
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have general accounting knowledge
- Knowledge of reviewing title commitments and title related documents is helpful
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication, customer service, and organizational skills
- Must be able to pay attention to detail and have strong problem solving skills
- Must have the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Must be computer literate
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.