Dietary Server - 3 needed
Westlake, OH 44145
A medical facility is seeking Dietary Servers to set-up and serve meals for patients, cafeteria, and catering, wash dishes, and maintain cleaning and sanitation standards for kitchen and café. You will work Tuesday and Thursday 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. and every other weekend.
- Set-up cold and hot food on patient tray line
- Serve hot and cold foods per meal ticket selections and per service standards
- Transport patient trays to wings/pavilions for delivery by clinical staff
- Prepare and deliver late trays
- Breakdown patient tray line after meal service and work with cook to manage leftovers
- Pick-up carts with dirty trays from meal service and wash dishes
- Follow guidelines for trash, dirty linen, and recyclable collections
- Sweep and mop floor
- Accurately complete all documentation
- If trained, provide backup for menu aid
- A minimum of 1 year healthcare food service experience is preferred
- Must be able to read, write, and carry out instructions
- This is medium to heavy work requiring the exertion of up to 100 pounds of force occasionally and up to 20 pounds frequently
- Must be detail-oriented and safety-conscious
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.