Dietary Aide - 5 needed
Brunswick, OH 44212
A medical facility is seeking Dietary Aides to provide assistance in food preparation and dining services in accordance to menus, diets, and facility guidelines. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Assist in preparation and serving of meals and snacks and assist in checking trays for menu and diet preferences and accuracy
- Assist in cleaning and sanitizing work areas, floors, equipment, dishes, and utensils
- Ensure proper storage of food and supplies
- Adhere to precautions and sanitary, safety, and infection control policies and procedures
- Monitor and document findings of food temperatures, sanitation checks, refrigerator and/or cooler temperatures, and other monitoring areas
- Ensure food and supplies are available for the next meal and assist in inventorying and storing incoming food and supplies
- Report any hazardous conditions or equipment
- Must have the ability to read, write, and follow oral and written directions
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents and families and work cooperatively with others
- Must meet all local health regulations and pass all requirements
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.