Case Coordinator – 15 needed
Mayfield Heights, OH 44124
A business service company has open positions for individuals who can make Outbound Calls and use the Internet to research Medical Providers. After training is completed, work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Process incoming medical and allegation related documents
- Prepare outgoing requests for correspondence
- Audit cases
- Facilitate and coordinate record collection efforts to ensure fast and accurate collections
- Act as liaison between record providers and company to facilitate record collections through heavy telephone contact
- Review, categorize, and process legal documents
- Maintain updated information in database
- Ensure compliance with all legal standards
- Handle inquiries from providers on a daily basis
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have at least 3 years Customer Service/Call Center experience
- Must be proficient using Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet research; use of a Proprietary System is needed
- Must be detail-oriented, have excellent communication, research, and investigative skills, as well as, analytical and creative reasoning skills
- Strong customer service skills and a professional telephone presence is required; remote work experience is preferred
- Must be able to comply with privacy and security policies and procedures
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
There is the possibility of remote potential down the road for those candidates that have a laptop or desktop that can be used for remote access, the most updated version of Windows or MAC operating Systems, a minimum 4GB of RAM, High-Speed Internet Connection, Antivirus/Anti-Malware protecting your computer, and separated Router Hardware. Dual monitors may also be required.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.