Bed Operator – 2 needed
Wadsworth, OH 44281
A manufacturing company has opportunities available for Bed Operators to assist in the making of varistor blocks. You will work Monday through Friday from 6:50 a.m. to 3 p.m. with mandatory overtime.
- Set-up and adjust bed per specifications and all operating procedures
- Follow all safety rules and lock-out tag-out regulations
- Distinguish between good and out of spec product
- Perform basic tasks on a PC or tablet
- Operate a forklift/hand truck (training is available)
- Lift up to 35 pounds
- Perform other duties as needed
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- previous factory experience is preferred
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, hot and humid environment, while standing on your feet, for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 35 ponds
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.