Assembly Specialist 2 needed
Wooster, OH 44691
A manufacturing company is offering immediate, full-time positions for Electronic Assemblers who will assemble and solder circuit boards, wire assemblies, and small panel units. There are several days of orientation and then this is a first shift position working a mandatory 10 hour shift.
- Follow assembly procedures, parts layouts, or other documentation to accurately assemble items
- Assembly, wire, and solder circuit boards and small panels with correct components according to documentation
- Perform small runs of custom parts
- Clean and coat circuit boards and machine boxes
- Operate machines to cut, strip, tine wire, and crimp on terminals
- Write procedures, keep documents current, follow procedures, and fill out documentation
- Inspect and repair post wave boards and use hand and power tools
- Solder and de-solder using various types of solder and equipment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge of skills required to solder boards and wire harnesses is preferred
- Prior experience with electronics manufacturing along with the ability to identify various electronic components is preferred
- Must have the ability to identify colors and small part numbers, work without close supervision, and work on multiple projects
- Specific vision abilities including close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- Must have strong communicate skills, work closely with others, and be a team player
- Must be able to read schematics and understand procedures and layouts
- Must regularly lift up to 10 pounds, frequently lift up to 25, and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- Must take a Predictive Index Test
- SMT is a huge plus
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers incentive bonuses on a permanent basis.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.