Apartment Maintenance Technician
Akron, OH 44321
An apartment complex is seeking an Apartment Maintenance Technician who must be prepared to respond to a variety of maintenance needs with very little advance notice and a degree of urgency expressed by the renter. You will work Monday through Saturday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; however, you must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays as part of a rotating on-call schedule.
- Electrical; diagnose, repair, or replace electrical wiring, safety devices and fixtures for single phase 120V household and light commercial buildings.
- Plumbing; diagnose, repair, or replace domestic water supply, sanitary and storm drain lines, fittings, valves, fixtures, operate drain clearing equipment, and sweat copper and fit galvanized, black pipe, and PVC
- Carpentry and Hardware; Install and make repairs to wood components on kitchen cabinets, vanities, countertops, locksets, deadbolts, hinges, door closers, garage doors, windows, sliding patio doors, screen repair, mini/vertical blinds, etc.
- Grounds keeping and snow removal
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a minimum 2 years residential property maintenance experience
- Must be able to follow written and verbal directions and maintain written records
- Must be able maintain professional conduct at all times
- Must have the ability to follow all company policies and dress codes
- Must be able to work effectively with co-workers to achieve goals
- Must have a valid driver’s license with reliable transportation and live within 5 miles of Copley, Ohio
- Must be will to be on call for after hour emergency work, which is approximately 33% of the time
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.