Administrative Support/Event Planner - Part-time
Oakwood Village, OH 44146
An entertainment and production company has an opportunity available for an Administrative Support/Event Planner. You will work 4 hours during non-peak and 6 hours during peak seasons, between the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Coordinate details of booked events
- Manage relationships with clients, vendors, and venues throughout the event planning process
- Collect and organize media for events
- Assist sales team with entering data, creating quotes, etc.
- Serve as liaison with vendors on event-related matters
- Create and understand technology work flows
- Use Microsoft Office Suite and various other Software Systems
- Perform miscellaneous projects and other duties as assigned
- Experience in the event industry is not required, but is a plus
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office and can easily learn new Software Systems; DJ Event Planner, PeopleHR, TimeClock Plus, and Google Drive
- Must have the ability to create and understand technology work flows
- Must have excellent customer service and multi-tasking skills
- Must be a high energy, proactive, self-starter who has tenacious work habits
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, professional, and courteous
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have a strong work ethic
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.