Wire Harness Supervisor
Richfield, OH 44286 | Temp-to-Perm
This manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Wire Harness Supervisor to assist management with the smooth and efficient operation of the wire harness cell. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Organize and delegate work assignment to employees
- Solve production and employee problems in an efficient and timely manner
- Develop and maintain an effective organization throughout the work cell
- Provide guidance and direction to the employees in your work cell to assist them as needed to complete the work
- Maintain a safe and clean work area
- Organize and manage 4 to 7 people in your area
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have prior supervisory experience
- Must have strong communication, organizational, planning, measuring, and time management skills
- Must be computer literate
- Must be able to maintain a safe, neat, and orderly work areas
Only candidates that can pass a drug screen and BMV check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.