Water Jet Operator
Cleveland, OH 44113
A manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Water Jet Operator. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Run jobs on waterjet equipment ensuring all parts meet tight manufacturing requirements
- Prepare and upload files
- Plan and set-up raw materials for CNC water jet equipment
- Maintain organization of jobs and material inventory
- Load and unload deliveries
- Perform cleaning, general maintenance, and repair worn parts on water jet equipment
- Must have a High School Diploma, Vocational or Technical School, or equivalent
- 2 to 5 years’ of manufacturing experience with the operation of CNC based machines
- Ability to use calipers, micrometers, gauges, and other measuring equipment to be sure all parts meet specifications
- Ability to safely load and unload raw material
- Have a general understanding of basic machine shop equipment and its safe operation
- Must be computer literate with AutoCAD knowledge
- Must be able to regularly lift and move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and move up to 50 pounds, and occasional lift and move up to 100 pounds
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.