Cleveland, OH 44103
This manufacturing and distribution company is seeking a Warehouse Manager who will be responsible for the safe receipt, storage, retrieval, and timely dispatch of goods, insure workplace health and safety in the warehouse are met, and take responsibility for the security of the building and handling of stock. This position will start out as part-time working 25 to 30 hours each week with the possibility of becoming full-time.
- Pull pick tickets, review each material list prior to filling, and distribute and file all paperwork appropriately
- Set-up delivery carrier to meet customer shipping deadlines
- Ensure that shipped and received materials pass through proper channels, ensure documentation is distributed, and inspect, process, and store materials
- Manage return authorization and coordinate return of materials to vendors
- Oversee and implement monthly cycle counts on specific products
- Maintain warehouse communication and paper flow
- Keep stock control systems up-to-date and plan future capacity requirements
- Perform miscellaneous related duties as needed
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 1 to 2 years warehouse experience in a lead capacity or combination of education and experience
- A good understanding of the electrical industry would be helpful
- Basic computer and math skills are required
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must have effective time management and multi-tasking skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Forklift certification is preferred
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.