Vendor Contracts Assistant
Mentor, OH 44060
A business service company has a full-time opportunity available for a Vendor Contracts Assistant who will manage and implement the timely and efficient servicing of accounts which have signed scheduled maintenance, preventative maintenance and planned service contracts. You will be working Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Lead vendor negotiations and administrates contracts and agreements with vendors for designated customers
- Responsible for all aspects of the schedules and preventative maintenance, as well as planned service contracts
- Identify and provide solutions for customer needs
- Assist in the development of departmental metrics to measure vendor’s quality of service
- Develop new and existing account relationships and be a positive role model for the department
- Develop and follow a program to increase professional growth and pursue educational options that will positively impact work performance
- Maintain an orderly work space and maintain regular attendance records
- Assist in other areas of Vendor Relations and operations
- Adhere to all policies in Company’s Handbook
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have the ability to read and interpret routine documents and procedures manuals
- Must be able to write reports and correspondence
- Must be able to present information effectively to small groups
- Must have the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions and deal with problems
- Must be computer literate
- Must have excellent communication, organizational, and negotiation skills
- Must be able to follow and abide by all company policies
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.