Vehicle Maintenance Technician
Cleveland, OH 44135
A local company is seeking a Maintenance Technician to perform car and bus service, repair, preventative maintenance, in-fleeting service, and buy back/turn back service according to company policy and procedures. You need to be shift flexible including nights and weekends.
- Perform complete vehicle maintenance inspection including tires, brakes, wearable parts, and all fluid levels
- Perform preventative maintenance service
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance
- Maintain vehicle repair history by documenting a Repair Order to accurately reflect steps taken and parts used during the repair
- Comply with part and inventory tracking procedures
- Process new fleet fuel reclamation or buy-backs
- Maintain safe and clean work area
- Perform other related duties as required
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have previous technician/mechanical experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions within the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.