Solon, OH 44139 | Indefinite
A large supply company is seeking a Transportation Clerk to work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Coordinate will-calls and special deliveries
- Make incoming receiving appointments
- Establish truck and maintenance routes and schedule driver routes
- Answer phones, keep DOT Files, and fuel mileage records
- Make appointments and maintain and verify all documents are completed properly and in a timely fashion
- Calculate weekly time for employees
- Record shortages and inform accounts payable
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have High School Diploma or GED or equivalent related job experience
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar field
- Must be experience with transportation/logistics into a structured format database
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be detailed-oriented
- Must be computer literate
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.