Technical Customer Service Rep
This manufacturing company is seeking a Technical Customer Service who will be responsible for the development of quotations based on product knowledge. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Develop quotes that are received by fax, email, or phone and maintain a good rapport with customers
- Provide technical assistance, parts identification, product application, and troubleshooting assistance to customers
- Enter Sales or Network Orders, follow-up on customer inquiries, and work closely with shipping regarding shipment deliveries
- Use computer to check stock status with suppliers and locate requested items
- Assist Product Manager with updating technical and pricing documentation
- Maintain department software and hardware needs
- Coordinate with Accounting Department for credit status
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Must have 2 to 5 years of experience in the material handling industry or equivalent
- Must have knowledge of manufacturing applications
- Must have a solid customer service background
- Must have a working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must possess excellent communication skills
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. Any candidate that has knowledge of SAP is a plus.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.