Submerged Arc Welder
Garfield Heights, OH 44125 | Temp-to-Perm
A manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Submerged Arc Welder. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Weld and fabricate with steel and alloy plate
- Perform flux core and/or submerged arc welding
- Use basic shop math
- Read blueprints, ASME, and AWS Welding Requirements
- Use hand tools and machines
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Must have Flux Core and Submerged Arc welding experience
- Must be able to weld and fabricate steel and alloy plate
- Must understand basic shop math
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints and welding requirements
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds with no problems
- Must have basic machine knowledge and able to use hand tools
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.