Mentor, OH 44060 | Temp-to-Perm
This manufacturing company is seeking a Steel Estimator for a full-time, immediate opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Gather information and prepare quotes (anything from making a phone call to visiting customer at the site to take measurements
- Get pricing from vendors in order to quote the job
- Order materials and outside services to perform the job
- Prepare general arrangement drawings for the customer to approve
- Ensure all information is correct and all materials are available
- Confirm blueprints and drawings include all dimensions, weights, and symbols required to complete the job
- Track project and work with the shop until the project is completed
- Assist field workers with questions, design, or supply materials if needed
- Handle shipping arrangements
- Must have prior Steel Estimating experience
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and drawings
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneous
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- Must have a professional personality
- Must have a solid work history
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.