Staffing Service Appointment Scheduler
Independence, OH 44131
A well-established staffing/employment firm has a upwardly mobile opportunity earn as you learn and work your way up through the ranks. You will schedule appointments and recruit candidates. This position requires you to be on the phone 100% of the day. This is a full-time position working Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Recruit candidates
- Schedule interviews with our Recruiting Team for clerical, light industrial, professional, and skilled trade positions
- Utilize search engines such as City Search, CareerBuilder, and Zip Recruiter to locate qualified applicants
- Screen resumes
- Perform heavy outbound phone work
- Send out marketing emails to applicants
- Must be able to type 35 wpm
- Must be computer and internet savvy
- Must possess a clear, articulate, and business phone voice
- Must have excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Must work well within a team environment
- Must be able to prioritize in a very fast-paced office
- Staffing industry experience is preferred, but we will consider candidates with other applicable recruiting and/or inside sales experience
This is a career opportunity in a stable, growing industry. We offer advancement potential and lucrative incentives, including group travel events and cash bonuses. Train with the best; our management team has an average tenure of over 17 years with Area Temps!
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered. The Manager will consider all candidates who want to start at the bottom and work their way towards a career opportunity in the Staffing Industry.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.