Concord, OH 44077 | Temp-to-Perm
A construction company is seeking a Staff Accountant to manage financial department, provide information, primarily financial in nature, about all company activities that will assist management, its shareholders, and other users in making education economic decisions about the company’s future. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Inform financial decisions by analyzing information to forecast business, industry, or economic conditions
- Analyze financial records to asses accuracy, completeness, and conformance to standards defined within the financial department and production department
- Ensure the accurate and timely dissemination of financial reports, financial accounts, accounts payable, and income tax returns
- Respond to President and CEO and complete projects and reports
- Communicate with co-workers, management, title companies, banks, and others regarding loans and closings of homes
- Work in conjunction with the Legal Department to ensure conformance with all laws, regulations, policies, and to protect the assets of the company and company’s owners
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Must have a Bachelor’s in Accounting or equivalent number of years of experience, plus accounting experience
- Must have the ability to analyze information in order to forecast business, industry, or economic conditions
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with strict deadlines
- Must have accurate data entry skills
- Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality in all matters
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.