Sr. Siemens Automation Engineer
Eastlake, OH 44095
A computer design and installation company is seeking a Sr. Siemens Automation Engineer for a Direct Hire, first shift opportunity.
- Develop PLC, drive based machine, HMI, and SCADA control solutions that met customer specifications, safety standards, and all requirements
- Work directly with engineers and managers on control automation projects
- Responsible for software designs, templates, development, and supervising the production of equipment, processes systems, and sub-systems
- Control system design, specification, programming, simulation, and testing
- Supervise the budget, testing, and commissioning of projects
- Involvement with all aspects of a project, identify milestones, and meet specifications, and deadlines
- Design and product drawings and prepare specifications and requirements
- Train end user personnel on system
- Perform other responsibilities as needed
- Bachelors or high degree in Engineering or Automation. MS Degree in Electrical Engineering is preferred
- Must have 5 to 10 years’ Automation Engineering experience
- Must have proven experience in PLC – Siemens Step 7 & Siemens TIA Portal Programming and Configuration and HMI Siemens SIMATIC
- Must have a working knowledge of NEC, NFPA-79, and UL-508 and an understanding of AC and DC Motor Theory and Drives
- Must be able to read electrical schematics for control systems
- Must be proficient with PLC and HMI Programming and AutoCAD. Robot programming experience is a plus
- Must have the ability to interact with customers and vendors in a professional manner
- Must be creative, inventive, logical, practical, analytical, innovative, and technologically capable
- Must be willing to learn new products when needed
- Must be detail and report oriented, able to work independently, and as part of a team
This company offers professional challenges, personal rewards, competitive compensation, and a benefit package upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-646-2416 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.