Speech Pathologist - Part-time
Beachwood, OH 44122 | Temp-to-Perm
A medical facility has a part-time position available for a Speech Pathologist. You will work 3 days a week from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Perform diagnostic speech pathology tests and evaluate communication and swallowing function of patients
- Interpret and report test results to facilitate diagnosis
- Provide counseling and education about communication and the diagnosis to patients and their families
- Determine therapeutic plan, including need for therapy, frequency of treatment, focus for intervention, prognosis, and duration of therapy
- Perform re-evaluation to determine progress after therapy
- Must hold or be eligible for a Speech Language Pathology License from the State Board of Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology
- Must hold SP License in current state upon start date
- Must be well-versed in applicable state and federal law
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with children, parents, and staff members
- Must have the ability to maintain high level of confidentiality, and use sound judgement in all aspects of the job
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.