Short-term Purchasing/Production Planner
Cleveland, OH 44121
A manufacturing company is seeking Purchasing/Production Planner to coordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials within or between departments according to daily and weekly production schedules. This is an eight week position and work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Purchase raw materials to support requirements
- Schedule and coordinate deliveries of material supply
- Resolve discrepancies in materials or processing issues
- Support relationships with raw material suppliers, manage levels to support company initiatives, and support MRO Purchasing
- Ensure daily production requirements are achieved and analyze and prepare documents needed for production
- Analyze production inputs, manage purchasing of raw materials, and manage finished good levels to support demand
- Create and maintain production schedule and prioritize job-orders
- Interact with shop floor management to resolve issues
- Direct cycle count programs and investigate and report variances
- Perform other duties as assigned
- College Degree or equivalent work experience is preferred
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must have experience working with ERP Business Systems and Microsoft Office Products
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with strict deadlines
- Must have the ability to use logic and reasoning to identify solutions to problems
- Must be able to demonstrate personal time management skills
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.