Solon, OH 44139
A manufacturing company is seeking a Shipping Coordinator to assure the company’s finished goods are properly routed and shipped efficiently and in compliance with all regulations on a timely basis to meet customer expectations. This is a full-time, first-shift position working 7 am. to 3 p.m. with some weekend overtime.
- Freight processing and labeling for customer shipments
- Create manifests and labels using computer
- Unitize and secure freight on skids and load on trailers/containers
- Domestic and international metering of freight
- Maintain and organize shipping supplies
- Move materials using lift truck or pallet jack
- Ensure proper carrier and routing selection
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 2 years’ experience in a comparable role, preferably with a chemical company
- Must be proficient with Word, Excel, FedEx, UPS On-line, and LTL Carriers
- Must have strong communication, listening, math, and analytical skills
- Powered Industrial Lift Truck Certification/License is needed
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be highly organized, have strong problem-solving and communication skills, and able to complete projects in a timely manner
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.