Oakwood Village, OH 44146
A large service and supply company is seeking a Service Technician for a full-time, long-term opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and possible Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Repair, maintain, and service customer equipment
- Keep all service tools and vehicles are in good working condition
- Maintain a clean work area and all other areas of the shop
- Ensure safety of service technicians, maintain a safe working environment, and report all accidents to HR immediately
- Assist Service Manager and evaluate trade-ins
- Maintain service library
- Must have High School Diploma or GED. Two years technical school is preferred
- Must have a minimum of two years’ experience in automotive, auto body repair, welding, and/or trailer repair/service
- Must have the ability to diagnose and repair any problems with trailers, or snow and ice equipment in a timely and accurate manner
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be able to pay attention to detail
- Must be proficient in reading and using a tape measure
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours per day, consistently walking, and able to lift 100 pounds
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.