Service Technician – Level III
Chesterland, OH 44026
This service company is seeking a Level III Service Technician who will be responsible for servicing and installing products sold and maintained by the Company. You will work Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Replace springs on a sectional door including calculation of proper spring
- Perform extensive electrical troubleshooting, repairs, burn, and weld
- Rebuild a rolling door barrel and calculate appropriate springs required
- Wire basic electrical components including push button stations, radio controls, safety edges, and operators
- Have telephone and personal contact with customers and employees regarding service and installation coordination
- Supervise a Level I or Level II Technician in the field
- Participate in Safety and Tool Box talks every two weeks
- Properly document timesheets and cards to ensure complete accuracy of timekeeping for all jobs
- Conduct and present yourself in a professional manner, including appearance at all time while on the clock and in uniform
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have 5 years of rolling door installation and construction experience
- IDEA Certifications in sectional doors, rolling doors, automated gate operators, and rolling steel fire doors are required
- Must have excellent verbal, written, and telephone communication skills
- Must have the ability to establish and maintain customer relationships
- Must have prior customer service experience
- Must be well organized and detail-oriented
- Must be able to follow all company policies and procedures
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-530-1065 or reply to this post and submit your resume.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.