Cleveland, OH 44109 | Indefinite
A manufacturing company is seeking a Senior Accountant for a full-time position. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Handle monthly closing activities, direct expense, production, and usage reporting
- Participate in inventory counts, analyze inventory count variances, post inventory count adjustments in SAP, and establish reserves
- Verify all shipments, receipts, consumption, and production for the period are recorded in SAP, analyze and post production variances in SAP
- Create and execute cost center assessment cycles, review cost centers volume/spend variances, and access volume/spend balance to the P&L
- Process accounts payable and receivables
- Manage construction Work in Process and post depreciation
- Monthly filings for use taxes and electricity taxes
- Review raw material costs, create and enter activity rates, review material mater set-up, execute cost run, and review and release new standard cost
- Establish new standard conversion cost, create activity rates, and enter plan budget in SAP
- Must have a 4 year Accounting Degree
- Must have 5 years’ accounting experience preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Computer literate with knowledge of SAP
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, have an eye for detail, and strong organizational skills
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality in all matters
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.