Repair Coordinator/Office Administrator
Broadview Heights, OH 44147 | Temp-to-Perm
A large business service company is seeking a Repair Coordinator/Office Administrator for a full-time, long-term opportunity. You will work Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Enter new repair bookings, non-billable repairs, including unit ID, scope of work, materials, and estimated labor hours
- Maintain the backlog database, review costs with repair managers, and coordinate cost correction with payroll and purchasing
- Check job costs for repairs that the superintendent has communicated as ready to bill and update cost if necessary
- Request material surveys and confirm materials
- Distribute operations backlog report to superintendents, separate billable and non-billable costs, and flag jobs with outstanding issues
- Invoice repairs and service costing issues, verify correct billing information, and create and print invoice
- Close repair jobs and generate weekly revenue report
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have High School Diploma or GED; or one year certificate from college or technical school; or 3 to 6 months related experience and/or training in basic business administration; or an equivalent combination of experience and education
- Must have some elevator repair administrative work
- Must have Oracle Database knowledge
- Must have strong communication, organizational, problem solving, and time management skills with an eye for detail
This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.