Refrigeration Design Engineer
Willoughby, OH 44094 | Temp-to-Perm
This large manufacturing company is seeking Refrigeration Design Engineer to join their team. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Evaluate, with the project engineer, the scope of work and review the sales and technical information/specifications with general and system requirements
- Select the mechanical components as part of the general bill of materials, apply a knowledge of refrigeration cycle, refrigerant properties, component functionality and materials, while keeping within the project budget
- Confirm system’s functionality, reliability, safety, and component capabilities
- Generate design requirements for custom refrigeration components, review and validate design, performance, and fabrication data
- Assure product quality by formulating testing methods and procedures and assist with finished products and system capabilities
- Provide engineering information and technical support when needed
- Provide direction to the designers and perform final design verification
- Provide additional training to designers, mechanical assemblers, or test departments
- Attend educational workshops, review professional publications, establish personal networks, and participate in professional societies
- Comply with all federal and state regulations
- Must have a BSME or higher with at least 5 years refrigeration engineering experience
- Must have experience in Direct Expansion and Flooded Evaporation System design with low, medium, and high temperature
- Must be familiar with applications of various compressor designs, water cooled, air cooled condensing designs, and electronic modulating values
- Must have knowledge of ASHRAE 15 and 34 Codes, refrigerant piping design for packaged and split systems, oil management control and design, and Instrumentation for refrigeration systems, and Sections of NEC, UL 508A and NFPA 79 for refrigeration systems
Only candidates that can pass a drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.