Quality Inspector – Second Shift
Highland Heights, OH 44143
A manufacturing company is seeking a Quality Inspector for a second shift position. Work hours are 3:30 p.m. to 12 a.m., Monday through Friday.
- Read and interpret blueprints and specifications and follow all instructions
- Use micrometers, digital and dial calipers, height gauges, gauge pins, protractors, hardness testers, and optical comparators
- Document part dimensions
- Maintain company quality systems
- Must have previous inspection experience
- Experience in a manufacturing environment with an ISO900 quality system is preferred
- Must have a working knowledge of shop mathematics, trigonometry, and computers
- Must have experience using measuring equipment
- Must be able to read blueprints, specifications, and instructions
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, with the ability to multi-task
- Must be motivated to learn and develop with the company
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Professionals is a division of Area Temps, a staffing industry leader in Northeastern Ohio since 1987. The Area Professionals team specializes in direct hire and contract recruiting at the professional, mid-management and executive levels.